MAY 24TH, 2022 – WASHINGTON DC
This year’s DC Blockchain Summit was the largest gathering of the crypto industry in DC to date. Over 800+ innovators joined us to engage with policymakers to help set a clear regulatory framework for our industry moving forward.
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
The DC Blockchain Summit is the premiere gathering of the most influential people who are focused on public policy for digital asset and blockchain innovations.
Blockchain technology offers immense opportunities for business, government, and consumers. It’s ability to improve processes, increase cost-efficiency, and promote transparency in numerous industries is transforming the ways in which we do business. The DC Blockchain Summit brings together the world’s leading pioneers across the blockchain ecosystem, policymakers, academics and others for critical discussions on the issues that will define the future of our industry for decades to come.
The Summit will feature programming for policymakers (those who are developing policy that will impact blockchain development and innovation) as well as for entrepreneurs, business leaders and investors who share the Chamber of Digital Commerce’s mission to create a more inclusive business environment that will incentivize innovation and investment in blockchain technology.
DC Blockchain Summit attendees will include:
- Representatives from across federal agencies
- Member of Congress and Congressional staff
- State government representatives
- Crypto and blockchain investors
- Founders and CEOs from across the crypto ecosystem
- Crypto public policy and legal experts
- Thought leaders from across the technology and finance landscape
- Traditional financial institutions that are building on blockchains
- And of course, Chamber members!